I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

hehe !

yo ! i'm back to my blog !
hehe. this time not gonna write emo geh post luu.
sampat aLii is back luu. teehee. [ 98.99% ]
woots. today aku manyak tired. but also happy jekk.
i'm happy because :

1. everything's back to normal ! [ 89.99 % ]

2. my spirit is back ! teehee !

3. imma in a good mood. once step into the class, i started to sing :
'' sa yi sang jor kor dai heng ! chong chi, ju hai chi ku teng !'' XD

4. chee yen and me ponteng our sivik class and imma in the library with 4 sor poh laughing like KNS talking about teacher's bad thing. :D
*teacher kononnya lah. i know you know. XP*
the four sor poh is :
- Qiu Ling ~ the sampat lang.
- kampung kok ~ her laughter can makes me laughed ones.
- vynie ~ the polite ones.
- chee yen - the ehem ehem ones.

5. i terponteng my kelas tahanan cuz i got extra class. wahaha.

6. saw someone sibeh cute. *i'm proud cuz she smiled at me*

7. keep singing like sampat por in the stage.

8. joget with fara while singing until i ROFL ! XDXD

9. snapped pictures with friends but not in my phone.

10. played ''limbo'' with buddies. laugh seii me. XP

11. pretend to be serious when teacher came.

12. back like sampat ppl when teacher gone.

13. we don't realise that teacher is nearby but my friend is using my phone to listen ''baby - justin bieber'' and then slowly slowly off the sound then pretend to sing so that teacher would thought that the voice came from us. muahahahaha. my friend act untill i ROFL t0o xia ! adui. laugh die me ah.

14. ter-use carmen's handphone as my mouse. -.-

15. keep grab junk food from friend coz i beh tahan. hehe

16. i've done my account's folio ! happy jekk !

that's it. hehe.

p/s : hope everything will be fine !
no more emo, no more sadness.
remember, aLii will be in 24 hour service for you. :)
oO_Oo oO_Oo
[ fill in the blanks ! XP ]

♥ 29.9.2010

- end of post -

No comments:

Post a Comment