I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

woots ! ``


yeatersay night i dreamt.
a very horrible dream.
and i'm terrified, shacking.
i dreamt that i'm dead =.=
zzz. suan le.

-SKIP-

wake up at 9 am.
my eldest bro wakes me up.
then i do my stuff, 11.30 we went to KTM. XD
go there by taxi.
KTM to mid valley !
woots !``
first thing arrive mid valley,
we straight to golden screen [cinema].
we buy tickets for PIRANHA !
we booked 3 pm's.
muahahahaha ! so, we went shopping first !
woohoo ! went shopping with my brothers.
1st time felt like ''FAMILY'' :')
my eldest brother borrowed me his blackberry !
coz i forget to bring my charger >.<
we ate pizza for our lunch.
while pizza-ing, while online !
teehee !
walk walk, shop shop,
FINALLY, we went back cinema to watch PIRANHA.
fuyooh. chi kek dou kns.
at cinema there keep saying
''OMG, HOLY SHIT, WTF !''
the holy shit's word learnt from that movie. XD
you guys have to watch it.
SYOK !`
but the ending sibeh zhadao. =.=
wahaha. nah. see see !
|
|
|
|
v
[PIRANHA]

till then, we went bowling.
wahahaha. my ball asyik masuk longkang. =.=
and more siasui thing is
i POKAI ! >.<
the floor sibeh smooth. aduh !
i also took pictures.
unfortunately, those pictures at my eldest bro's camera.
i thk he'll upload at fb soon. XD
tomorrow going melacca !
hope i'll have fun there. hehe
okayy. till here :)
hmmm. i miss you guys.
take care !
anything, text me !
aLii will be there for you anytime. :')
i'll be right back !

- end of post -

1 comment:

  1. haha...i noe u pokai...ur gor gor got tell me....wuhahahaha

    ReplyDelete