I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

hmmph !

hmmph ! i've being emo for three days !
monday - something happened.
tuesday - i don't know what's going on with me.
wednesday - i can't celebrate mooncake festival like others do !
how about thursday, friday, saturday and sunday ?
arrgh. this is not me. i'm not who i'm ! ><
just like my playlist's song.
everyone is going out to celebrate mooncake festival
BUT
i'm just staying home and rushing my hwrks like an idiot !
yeah. i know. its my fault coz i delayed my hwrk.
even my brother went outstation to celebrate.
my godmother and godfather t0o !
someone invited me to her house play tanglung.
i cant. have to rush with my stupiak hwrk.
i feel like crying when i see people write their status that they're going to celebrate mooncake festival. i'm jealous ! honestly !
i wanna go back to my childhood !
i'll celebrate it with my grandma even there's no one.
at least we light up the candles and play with it.
i still remember. when i was small i played with my relatives.
many types of tanglungs hanging on the tree, swings.
running here and there like nobody business.
i still remember my tanglung was a sailormoon ! :')
ahhhh ~ i missed that moment.
not like me now. i'm home alone in my room !
i celebrated it every year. except this year.
this year sucks. hmmph ! ><
2007 - celebrate with my cousin brother
2008 - celebrate at xing xian's house.
2009 - celebrate at mei kei's house.
2010 - celebrate with my homeworks !
sigh. no one could understand my feeling.
no one ! aiks. nvm. still got many chance.
but i scare i cant celebrate it with my loves one next time. sigh :(

p/s : gotta continue my hwrk ! -.-

- end of post -

No comments:

Post a Comment