I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

funny ! XD


wahahahaha ! today sibeh funny.
we went to library at night with :
yiyin, cheeyen, carmen, annie and me.
then, cheeyen wanna hear music.
unfortunately, she din't bring her handfree.
so, she borrowed from carmen.
after that, cheeyen jiu dwn hear jor.
so she took of the handfree from her ear and give back carmen.
me, cheeyen and yiyin jiu change place
and leave carmen and annie at the another place.
suddenly, carmen yelled at cheeyen and asked :
'' oikk ! where's my handfree cover ? "
cheeyen jiu say :
" i took of jiu like that jor. "
then i jiu help carmen find lah.
but i found nothing. zz.
war begins. this is what i posted at fb. XD
then, few minute later,
cheeyen started to laugh.
me and yiyin jiu gong dai dai see her lor.
then, you know what she said ?
laugh die me !
" the cover is in my ear ! ''
waseh. laugh die us xia. XP
she din't even realise that. zzz.
then, its time to get lost from library. hehe.
so, five of us waited outside.
me and carmen keep singing namwee's song.
and we act like namwee t0o.
ehem. ada potensi be actor jor.
wahahahaha. keep laughing non-stop. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment