I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

~~~

oh my gosh ! i started to cry when i read the older post >.<
it was my memory once. i really hope the time can turns back.
i want the "IMPORTANT" feeling turns back. i miss them.
did you mean your word "KEEP IN TOUCH" ?
duhh -- i shall stop this. or else, my emoness came back.
but this time without "IMPORTANT" feel ==

next,
exam is on monday. yet i'm still here. i feel like so relax.
i don't know why. maybe the gan jeong feel haven't approach me :D
but then, these few days, i got revise my math. hehe.
i've been tought by my cousin brother as his math are mad :S
he never get an A but an A+ for math and add math.
i don't know how he study till so imba. "bor zheng xiong" @@

we gonna celebrate teachers day on monday too.
which is after my english exam :P
6 of us : me, yiyin, annie, chee yen, carmen and mun yin planned to make our own card just and only for our beloved teacher, PN.AZLIA :)
she had tought us and gave us all her knowledge.
so, to repay her, we planned this. XP
*pictures will be post later* :D

i'm doing the card while blogging XD
i'm lack of idea. you know. i'm not that creative. /.\
but at least i did it with my heart. teeheee.
today, after karate, yiyin, annie and i went 1st choice.
till i saw that ah gong, ah ma, i stopped there recall that moment.
i almost cried but luckily yiyin called me.
and then, the cloud in the air popped and gone T.T
haiyo :S when shall we talk like normal again ? hmmm.


- end of post -

p/s : card reader where are you ? i need you much
i need you to fit all my pictures inside >.<
or else i just can upload pictures from my bro's hp to bluetooth into.
adoiihaii. i guess i have to buy a new one :(
don't come out after i bought a new one.
throw you in rubbish bin baru know. hmmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment