I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

my yesterdays ~~


arrgh ! i wanted to update my blog last few days but i cant.
i still cant find my card reader. so i update everything today XP!
lets start from my wednesday. teehee !

- my wednesday -

its netbook day today. hahahaha. kinda exited XP
i pass by the hall after my recess. loads of boxed on the stage.
it was netbook ! it was netbook ! LENOVO branded.
i waited for almost one hour to take my netbook. hohoho.
once i reach my house, i open ceremony. wahahaha.
and it looks like this
|
|
|
V

- before -

- after - :P
tadaa ! not bad lahh. quite nice :)

discovered that its B4 saiz :D

keyboard XP

tikus aKa mouse XD

compare with my brother's Qompac :)

- my thursday -

i'm downloading everything into my netbook :P
goggle + skype + messenger + microsoft office.
hahaha. will download more later. hehe.

- downloading my microsoft office X)

- skype -

hee. then i try to open my messenger but i can't sign in.
messenger blocked me and i don't know how to unblock -.-
it says maybe my mail got too many junk emails.
so i sign in hotmail and open my inbox and i'm shocked OO!
i never expect that there're so many mails especially from FB.

|
|
|
V

==!

sedang delete XP!


while waiting my mails to be deleted.
take #1

take #2

after finish deleting, it praise me XD
''wow ! you got a very clean inbox" hahaha.
yeah. i know. i'm abit lame but what to do ?
this is ME. blekk =P

- my saturday -

i suppose to go yiyin's house doing account folio.
but the rain drop at 2pm. so i went there at 3 !

|
|
|
V

while doing folio :D

at night about 8.45, chiayee came fetch me to ckt.
we are the "earliest" arrive there =P
all together there are chee yen, chiayee, chiawei, ching yeng, jia ling, siow wei, yi yin and me ! seems like the most gila one is siow wei and chiayee :P

after ckt, we went mcD. but yi yin is not joining us.
her parents don't let her go outside at night.
wahaha. SS at there !

|
|
|
V

i am talking ==
haven't ready yet !

tadaa ! i love this. weeeee.
chiawei looks cute in this picture XP

on the way back :))
that's the end of my week. keke

btw, do you guys realised that i've change my signature in my picture ?
----------------- little-SS-queen -----------------
hehehe. it came out in my mind suddenly so i change to something new !


- end of post -

more pictures will be posted next time
stay tuned, readers ! :DD see ya !


No comments:

Post a Comment