I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

one, two, three XD


hi bloggie ! i'm back and i'm ALIVE ! what a miracle XD

firstly, i just finished my account's examination. kinda happy with it !
coz i know how to do and first time doing with smiling on my face :)

secondly, taaaadaaaa ! i've done my moral folio.
the thickness not bad huh ? XDD *claps*
pn.liyana is kinda yim jim. so, idk what she'll complain on my folio later =.=


thick enough XP happy happy !

thirdly, i was gardening with my godma this evening.
weather not bad mahh :P suddenly, i found this cute little birdy.
i call it as ANGRY BIRD just now. hahahaha. sot sot.
but it really looks like an angry bird XD


# lansi pattern :P

# looks bulat XD

# it says : what are you looking at ?! XD

* looks familiar ? HAHAHA *

oh yess, familar to this but ayomaya -- so small /.\

# HAHAHAHA ! i this so much !
it looks like the picture below :DD

miahahahaha ! my angry bird :D

# is trying to snap picture with it :]

# it is doing pose. HAHAHAHA XD


# it don't wanna fly away after i put it there
i told my godmother that the bird not willing to leave me.
and my kaima bomb-ed me with this
"yer lah tuu. the bird tolds you. and you know hear it language. not bad"
i feel like == == HAHAHA.

and finally, my picture is a MUST XD


thats it ! tata
stay tuned
*peace* :P


- end of post -

No comments:

Post a Comment