I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

LOVELIFE - DORA

well, my title is related to my post today. hmmm.
:) recently, i had viewed everyone's blog from my link there.
till i entered lean's blog. i saw her video she post.
all of her video really touched me. i cried the moment the video is running.
it was about how she appreciate their life even though she know she is no longer in this world but she never give up. she keep on their life.
i think you guys should see the video she post
coz i just post one only :')

i learnt moral value from the videos. i learnt to be LOVE LIFE.
i learnt to appreciate everything in front of me.
i also learn to love family and friend too.
appreciate the time that ticks on the clock every second.
and of course, forgive and forget all the time.
be tough and try to smile no matter what.
just like her, DORA. she will be the best example :)

she passed away in january this year.
she left this world 10 days after this video is recorded.
she is cute and pretty. ain't she ? its a yes for me :D
by the time you're watching this video, you will realize that she smiled all the time even though she know she's gonna leave this world soon.
so people, please love your life before loving anyone else :]

- THIS IS THE MAIN VIDEO -

psst : please pause my playlist before watch this ! :]


hmmm. i think i should stop blogging and start facing the book.
english test tomorrow. all the best ! jia you ! :P


- end of post -

p/s : sorry lean. i took your video and post here.
i hope you don't mind ya ! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment