I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

exams -.-

duhh, suppose to blog last few day with more pictures.
but my card reader had lost T.T sobs.
today is mothers day :D yay ! happy mother's day XD
i din't do anything for them. just phone + sms them :P
how good daughter i am. tsk tsk tsk. okayy. main point >.<

haih. exam can be say it will start tomorrow.
but my study mood still haven't find me yet i'm still here blogging =.=

monday - bm 1 and bm 2
tuesday - none
wednesday - account T.T
thursday - none
friday - physic aka sivik

this is for this week but next week, exam really starts.

monday - english 1
tuesday - wesak day *holiday*
wednesday - moral
thursday - english 2, sejarah 2 *oh. great. i "likeyy" ==!
friday - economy 2, math 2 *dying ! good time management /.\

next next week -.-

monday - science 2
tuesday - math 1, commerce 2
wednesday - commerce 1
thursday - economy 1, science 1
friday - sejarah 1

fuhh. two weeks' examination. i'm dying, i'm dying.
and it is a mid-term examination. i haven't tell my kai ma bout this.
she sure kill me if she sees me still on my laptop. duhh -.-
gg.com. hmmm. anyway, wish me best of luck >.<
i wanna mantain my marks like march test except for sejarah and science
i will try harder for my exam. study mood come come to me ! @@

btw, its my mom's birthday tomorrow.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY mom ! I LOVE' CHU :D


- end of post -



*cute* OMG look ? haha. kinda :S

No comments:

Post a Comment