I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 2, 2011

saturdayy ! ♥

teehee. konichiwa ! hello readers ! i'm back :)
today gonna blog about my last saturday - 30/4/2011
it is a meaningful day for me and mummy
haha. we celebrated her birthday together with mother's day.
but my mom's real birth date is 9/5/19__! hahaha.
2 in 1 ! sibeh horliao XP well, lets get started ! :D



my expression is wahhh !
mission 30% complete ==


tadaaa ! my mom's present from me and my brother.
leng lehh ? only available for leng luiis ! bahahaha XD


in the evening, we went KFC and PIZZA.
muahahaha ! we da bao to ayi's house celebrate :P


woots`see also sibeh hanfok ahh.
ehh ehh. don't jealous ohh XDD


yum` yum` !


party begins ! this is the cake !
birthday cake + mother's day cake XP


wulala. finally, here goes the main point !
for your infomation, she's my mummy !
leng luii right ? like me luu. wahaha ! XDD


this ! cute daoo ! :P


three mothers ! from left :
my ayi, mummy and my 3yi (hor yan's mom)


wahahahaha !
fa hiao ! XD


our presiie for her :))


potong cake time ! XP
*looking at my brother's cam* ==


open presiie time ! hehe.
she was so exited after she saw the nike's logo.
jumping here and there. hahaha ! my first time see her like that.
coz the present is what my mummy wants :')


fuyooh ! mei tui !
mummy show off lahh ! cheh wahh XD


sibeh gan jeong XD


haaaaa ! this one i pakat with my mummy one.
i called her to S-T-O-P ! and i snapped :P



HAPPY BIRTHDAY and HAPPY MOTHER's DAY, mummy !
i hope i can celebrate your birthday with you every year :)
I LOVE YOU mom ^^


- end of post -

No comments:

Post a Comment