I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

my WESAK + TEACHER's DAY :)

hey people ! today is wesak day. so, happy wesak day :))
my wesak day this year is not as syok like last year.
i miss my wesak 2010 :D haha. okayy, lets get started XP

me, yiyin and chee yen went there at 1.30pm
we put our bicycle at sin yau's house and we rocked in her room XD
till i saw this slippers XD

lomo-ed it :P

so i tell sin yau i wanted to but this at first T.T
but she say, you want you take it lahh. i sell you.
HAHAHAHA ! so happy. but its kinda big for me. size 9 @@
few minutes later, yiyin, chee yen and i walked to PBHP :)

when i arrived PBHP, chee yen went to buy the candle for her mom.
i din't buy lehh. i don't know what to do with that .____.
then we went inside the 1st hall to pour water to the erm, like 三太子 look.
i made 3 wishes. hahaha. just a common wish XP
then chew teng help me to tie the thread on my hand. hee.
after that, we went the new building's hall there to bath the statue XD
we went long kai and kacau ppl all around. bahahahaha.
we saw jia wen there. so we all went to library. teehee.
i tot library is to study but for us, is to make noise, ss there.
i ss alot. but i only choose the picture is nice :]


my angry bird and my milo ! :P

*cute XD lomo-ed*

my threadss =P

# take 1. hahaha

#take 2 ! XP

she's trying to kiss me XD



we love life :P

we can't go home coz its raining outside :(
so me and yiyin waited till 6 only went home coz we came by cycle.
after my bathe, chia wei text me to go there pui her.
but i just came back so i can't. sorry ya :)

- next topic, my TEACHER's DAY -

hehe. remember i said that i'll show the cards for you ?
here they are. hehehe. help me vote vote XD joking.
i wrote alot in my card. guess i can't write it like my exam ?
i wrote something ''=.='' and something ''HAHAHA'' and :')
understand what i mean ? hee. i hope pn.azlia will like it :D


aLii's :P

annie's :))

chee yen's :))

yiyin's :))

carmen's :))

my teacher's day this year was so bored. nothing fun except the interact's performance. it was nice. credits to them except sue ann. duhh -.-
dance till so over than anyone else samo almost pokai.
daii seii. i clapped the loudest that time XD

speech alot. and of course, doggie are all around.
oh god. especially the dog named LEOW JING YING -.-
oh fuck. barking everywhere. == feels like slapping her.
don't think that you're prefect very big. ZZZ !
so what if you're a prefect ? macam dog. bark here bark there.
*no offence. for LEOW JING YING only* :)

i think that's it. hehe. tomorrow moral.
my definition is 50% memorized T.T
thursday sejarah. lagi jialat dong. adapavii >.<
wish me good luck good luck =P
and and i'll get the net book tomorrow. hahaha.
gan jeong :P finally got an own lappie although its paria --


- end of post -





i maybe hate you once ;
but i can't hate you for the rest of my life ;
its kinda satisfy to talk to you ;
even just a few words ;
i hope this will continue ;
i'll try to forgive and forget ;
coz i LOVE LIFE



picture of the day :P
Lii Love Life = L :)

No comments:

Post a Comment